I’m a little absent these days. I’m working on getting my portfolio done and while I’m at it I’m treating my ears with something delicious and loungy;
This year has been quite an emotional rollercoaster. It has included all elements of life and quite a few surprises to say the least. There has been everything from grief and sorrow to joy and happiness. So hang on for the ride;
My 2010 was the year that;
- After a year of struggles (and a 1½ of planning) we sadly gave up on getting pregnant for the next couple of years fearing that we could not conceive at all. So we tried to move on and I stopped wishing and started to concentrate on other things.
- I learned a lesson or two about nail polish. This one’s a winner, I’m telling you.
- Our wildest dreams came true and we succeeded in getting pregnant!! (technically Dec 2009, false negative pregnancy test) thinking that a stomach flu had gotten the best of me. But that was just Miracle messing with things.
- I rediscovered a lot of beautiful music.
- I remembered my childhood dream resulting in Kev and I agreeing that we are moving into a tree house some time in the future. I’ll make sure there’s internet so I can take you with me. ;)
- I gave up my brain to pregnancy and my WIDTW posts. -I am slowly regaining my brain and who knows if the WIDTW will follow? (:
- We shockingly lost our babygirl Piña and had no idea how to handle it.
- I moved into a pool, trying to ride out the heatwave. And the pregnancy for that matter.
- I nearly became a pregnant stripper.
- I gained 88,8 pounds (40,3 kg). Fun fun! Yes there are pictures.
- I lost my papi and didn’t get to say goodbye.
- My body decided to attack itself.
- I gave birth to our little miracle Willow Ava.
- I became the most important person in the world. And a little less neurotic, actually.
2010 Wishes & Goals